Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 1, 2008

Summertime

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Is Anybody Listening - Danity Kane
If no one listens, I will listen. My ears are always open and my mouth stays shut until I see the need for it to open. I'm a good listener, a good advisor. Haha.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Tian Shi (Angel) - Wu Yue Tian
Haha. Definately not what I will describe myself as. But then again, I'm an angel at times and a devil at times. There must always be a balance.

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
No one - Alicia Keys.
Hm... Let me ponder upon this for a sec. Maybe I don't look for anything specific. Haha. I'm happy go lucky. Go figure.

4. How do you feel today?
Flashback - Secret soundtrack (Jay Chou)
Ah. I keep having flashbacks today. That is like so right. It makes you think about things...

5. What is your life's purpose?
Do it - Nelly Furtado
Oh! Nike! Just Do It! That is my purpose in life. Haha. But then again, I cannot be so irrational at times. Keep my cool dude!

6. What is your motto?
The Call - Regina Spektor
I'll come back when you call me~~~ No need to say goodbye~~~ I LOVE THIS SONG! IT'S SO GONNA BE MY MOTTO!!!

7. What do your friends think of you?
Slow Me Down - Emmy Rossum
Am I too fast for you ppl to catch up? xD

8. What do you think of your parents?
Get Your Money - Will.I.Am
Oh no! I'm not here to get their money only la. Hahahahaha. There are still many things I think of them xD

9. What do you think about very often?
Shalom - New Creation Church
Shalom meaning to be complete, perfect and full. Aww... I think of being complete. I love the line that you say to your love one. "You Complete Me". Romantic...

10. What is 2+2?
Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan
Hahahaha. Welcome to my life of maths!!!

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Toxic- Britney Spears
Toxic? Haha. At times. But it's a good toxic xD

12.What do you think of the person you like?
Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes
AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! I'm not that horny laaaaaa.....

13. What is your life?
One in a Million - Backstreet boys
Yes! My life is One In a MILLION!!!!

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mighty to save - Hillsong
I wanna save people! Just as Jesus saved me!

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
When the stars go blue - The Corrs
Hahaha. I think too much already when I see 'YOU' until I see the blinking stars as blue in colour.

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
A nice and catchy song. But not suitable for my bride to sing xD

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Wait For You - Elliott Yamin
Awwwww... Although I'm not around, they will still wait for me. I love you guys.

19. What is your biggest fear?
Unmistakable - Backstreet Boys
My biggest fear is being seen as unmistakable? Meaning that I can't make mistakes? Maybe.

20. What is your biggest secret?
Just Be Yourself - SHE
What does this mean? My biggest secret is being myself? I guess so. I'm not myself when I'm outside xD

21. What do you think of your friends?
When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas
I think they will support me when everything falls apart. Like a few days ago when I was so down. I really love my friends.

22. What will you post this as?
Summertime - New Kids On The Block

I guess my tag will end here. Feel free to do this fun tag. I'm too tired to put humor. Haha. Gd night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo... ur word seem so deep.. lolz... juz drop by to congratz to u... hehe...