Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 Papers, 2 To Go and I'M DEAD

Life has been a little hectic these days. Finals. I hate finals. Why must there be finals? Why couldn't there be some other way of testing your inteligence? I bet if finals are to be abolished, world peace would be achieved. Earth would be a great place to live in if there were no such things such as exams...

I took 5 subjects this semester. A stupid move. Why is there someone as stupid as me to take 5 subjects and suffer the torture of taking 5 finals. Although all 5 exams are on seperate days, I'm a born procrastinator. My life motto is....

Never Do It Till You Need It

Which is a procrastinator's motto. Hehe. What to do. I'm that lazy la.

I digress.

I'm not lazy. I study like hell.... the night before the exam. Haha. Anyway, for the past 3 exams I've taken, I've basically screwed all up. First, it was microeconomics. It was kinda easy but the lecturer didn't teach us much about theories. Second, it was Physics. This was kinda tough. Maybe because I started to study it in the morning of the test. Hehe. Third, it was American History. For the first time in my life, I've crapped so much nonsense in a paper. Never I've tried to crap as much as I crapped in my history paper. I'm a future great crapper xD

Tomorrow, it will be my Computer paper. I thought it was kinda easy. I haven't study anything till now. I'm so dead. It's not like I dun wanna study. I do want to study. But there is no heart. Haha. I can only hope for the best.

Wish me luck...

No comments: