Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 28, 2008

R-Day

Today is the official day whereby our results are out. I'm damn disappointed la whey. The results I got wasn't really expected. Maybe I underestimated ADP. It isn't as easy as it seems. I've gotta work harder next semester. Cannot be procrastinating all the while already. And I dunno why many ppl know my results already. I just told a few close ones and BAM! The whole world knows. Haha. Word travels fast, it seems, in inti. ZZZ

Anyway, after knowing my results, the first thing I did was open a can of beer. And gulped the whole thing down. No harm done? Yeah. But it was 7 something in the morning. Quite fun drinking beer in the morning. Very chilly. Hehe. Gonna try it sometime later in the future. Can't do it tomorrow cause I don't have any 'stock' left. Hahaha.

On a lighter note, I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE!!!

Lately, I have been watching a lot of shows. Very interesting lar. Hehehe. Time for me to get back to my shows.

Till then...


Do you want to see the real me? Or the fake me?
Anyway, I'm regretting it now and I am missing you a lot.
I love you.

No comments: