Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 9, 2008

4 Friends....

Friends. I've really really tried hard to forge good friendships in college. But somehow, the more I try, the more I fail. I have loads of friends in college. But who are the best of my friends? Seriously, I don't know. I just have too many gangs. So like high school, I dunno which is my best. But anyway, I love all my friends the same.






In this post, I'm gonna talk about the 4 of us, whom I am the youngest xD. By age, it starts with Yi Herng, Christine, Swee Ling and Me!! xD






Anyway, since Yi Herng is leaving for US, Swee Ling managed to 'manipulate' him to treat us to lunch. Haha. So, on Wednesday, we went to 1 Utama to have lunch. We had lunch in Seoul Garden. The food not bad la. It's kinda like bbq style. Yummy...




The empty 'wok'. Before foodAfter Food. YUMMY!!!



Swee Ling and Christine enjoying the food


Yi Herng and Me enjoying the food. I look old in this pic. Is it because I'm next to an old man? xD



Anyway, thanks Yi Herng for the food xD After eating, Yi Herng went and buy a pair of shoe in Converse. I wonder what is with Converse and people who are going to leave for US. Kimberley and Annitah both also bought shoes from Converse to bring to US. I should buy a pair too next year before flying there xD



Anyway, after that, Christine said that we should buy clothes of the same kind together. We searched high and low to no avail. We went to Centerpoint next to find the shirt. But yet again, to no avail. We decided to go to Sunway Pyramid the next day to shop for a shirt.



The next day, I parked at Sri KL and got a summon. Not gonna pay that summon xD Anyway, Yi Herng took my parking space. And he was 'afraid' of getting a summon, he took my summon and put it on his car. L-A-M-E. Both of us reached Sunway Pyramid first. We sat at a bench waiting for Swee Ling and Christine. We looked really like Buayas. Haha. Looking at girls xD



Anyway, we searched for quite a long time and managed to find the shirt. The picture below says a thousand words. We looked like gays and lesbians xD



From left: Raymond (The 'Innocent' One), Yi Herng (Buaya Senior), Christine (The STONE), Swee Ling (Ms. Siau)

God. I will miss all of you. I think I've really found my gang of best friends. But too bad Yi Herng is leaving. At least there is still Christine and Swee Ling. But I dunno whether they think of my as their best friend or not but I don't care!

THEY ARE FOREVER MY BEST FRIENDS IN COLLEGE!!!!!

No comments: