Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 4, 2008

13 Hours Without Handphone

I did it! I survived the day in college without having a handphone! It's something accidental la. Haha. I forgot to take my phone along to college today. Had to suffer cuz I had the urge to sms or call someone but I couldn't do anything. Haiz....

Today is kinda random. I had class from 2 to 4. I reached college at 7am with the intention to study. Yes. You heard me right. Study. As in S-T-U-D-Y kind of study. I do study, mind you. Haha. Well not much. But 1 to 2 pages is a lot to me!!!

Anyway, in the end of the day, I skipped my class and ended up going to Neway for karaoke. Lame huh? Haha. Used RM18 there T.T

In the end of the day, what did I get? Time wasted. Hahahahaha. Didn't study much. But at least I manage to study a few pages xD That is better than nothing xD

Finals is coming and I'm bored of typing anymore. Haha. Anyhow, I'll stop here xD

No comments: