Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Letters to you guys....

Dear Anittah (aka Hattina),

Well, firstly, I wanna thank you for everything. Actually, I really dunno what to say. But, I think I'm also gonna miss you loads. I will miss your 'Joke of the year' line. Thanks for being so kind and helpful to me. I really appreciate it. Thank you for hitting my hand until it is so red beyond recognition too. Haha. Thank you for trusting in me by putting me as a CG leader this semester. I really dunno what more to say. I wish that we had more time to know each other. But I guess I'll be seeing you in the future anyway. It's not like it's goodbye forever. I will be over there in about 1 year's time. Hope to see you. Anyway, once again, thank you for everything. Miss you loads. May God bless you all the while. Good luck in your studies and every thing you do. Until we meet again.

From,
Raymond, the ever perasan guy.


Dear Kimberley (aka the shorty xD),

I only got to know you for 1 semester only. And you know how perasan I am. Haha. Anyway, I liked you being the worship coordinator during the first semester I was in INTI. You gave me a chance to play in CF and I appreciate it. Thanks. I really love worship. Hehe. Why did you have to stop studying for 1 semester. We could have gotten to know each other better. Hehe. Or maybe it's better for you to not to know me better. Cuz I'm too perasan already. Hahahahaha. Anyway, I know I'm missing you already. You are very very fun. And short by the way. Haha. But then again, I know I'm not tall. So, it's okay for you to call me short anyway. Show me that by going to US, we have a chance to grow tall! Grow, grow and GROW!!! We are so going to be tall after going to US. Miss you loads. God bless you. Good luck in everything you do! Have fun there. Until we meet again.

From,
Raymond, the ever short guy


Dear Yi Herng (Buaya senior),

I really dunno what to say. But between the ones who are leaving, you are the closest to me. I'm going to miss you the most. Sounds gay but I don't care. You know I care about friendship a lot. And I'm always sad when my best friend leave me. You didn't see me cry that day when I saw you off but after sending you off, I actually did cry. Who knows when we can go makan together again. Haha. You really really treated me very very very very good. I think you're the first person in INTI to treat me that well. I appriciate this kind of friends. I got to know only a hand full of this kind of friends. Which is why I told you quite a lot of my secrets anyway. I trust you. I wanna say thank you for everything. Memories with you will always be in my mind. You did a lot of things for me. Really a lot. Thank you ya. Wanted to see you cry that day at KLIA, but didn't see you cry. Haha. Things won't be the same without you already. No one will speak to me in Mandarin in CF. No one will teman me sing songs in Mandarin already. But I hope there will be someone la. Haha. Go train a new batch of buayas. Hehe. Although it's only Saturday and you're gone for roughly 24 hours, I'm already missing you loads. May God bless you. GLHF. I hope you remember what that means. Until we meet again.

From,
Raymond, aka buaya junior.


I miss you guys!

Excuse me while I go cry...

No comments: