Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2008

Few Days Later...

A few days later, to be exact, 3 days or so later, my third semester is going to start. Which signifies that a year at INTI is about to pass. Time really passes very fast. In 1 year, there are 3 semesters. The past two semesters were quite significant to me, and at the same time quite important. Many things happened in the past two semesters. Both semesters are different from each other.

Even the group of friends which I hang out with differs with the semesters. It's really weird and hard for me to adapt. Normally, I hang out with the same gang throughout the year, that is in High School. But in college, sometimes I find myself alone with no one to accompany me. And most people knows that I don't like to be alone. I don't like to eat alone, I don't like to walk alone. I don't wanna be a loner. Maybe I should change already...

My third semester is going to be full of new possibilities. I want to have a new hope in my third semester. I was kinda innocent (AND STILL AM!!) during the first semester. In the second semester, I started to feel at home already, at CF. But then, the 'family members' who are quite close to me left already. But then again, there are still people in CF who are close to me, who cares about me. I love you =D

I wonder what my third semester will be like. I have to work very hard this semester. I guess I'll be a nerd/geek this semester. Another thing has changed too in this third semester. I'll be renting a room near my college. Which means, I have more time to study. Or as some of my friends who really know me well, I have more time to go out clubbing and do 'bad' stuff. Haha.

But, I digress.

I'm inching away from all of my vices. I'm a new person already. I'm a person who has walked around 18 years on earth. I'm going to mature. Childish, I will still be. But maybe I'll start to get more serious. Time is tough now, for me. I still tend to joke a lot with friends and on MSN. Many thinks I'm fine. But some of my close friends know that I still can't get over some stuff that is was in my life.

To be an optimist or a pessimist, that is the question. However, I choose to be an optimist. I wanna see the brighter side of life instead of the darker side. I'm not saying I choose to be oblivious to the dark side, but I will tend to look more on the brighter side of things. Give thanks for what is given and not regret on the past.

A new life is about to unfold for me. I believe I'm a step nearer to the bright light in front of me.

A quote i found from another blog...

No matter what horrible thing you're going through, when it's all over it
only takes three seconds to sum it up. Remember that.


It's true. And I have to remember that.

Till then.



I think it's time I've let you go.
I'm going to reply your unanswered email soon.
I'm going to see the bright day light again.
Thank you.
And
I still love you.

No comments: