Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

College started...

So, my new life in college has started. I'm here in my small little rented room typing this blog. Today was the first day of college in, well, in college (wherelse laaaa). Basically, there isn't that much change. The old concourse is still there. So, when I reached college at around 7.30am, nothing much changed. The old gang still sits together in the morning table in the concourse.

Classes were kinda boring. This semester, I took 3 subjects. All are also boring. I took LAN too, which is moral. And this semester, the class has only about 10 students. So much for skipping LAN this semester... Accounts was extremely boring as the lecturer was very long winded. The most fun subject is MacroEcons. I'm kinda like rejoined with my old gang in MacroEcons. So, it's quite fun in there.

Nothing much to say already la about my new life. To tell you the truth, my new life is kinda boring. Haiz. Isn't as fun as I thought it would be. lol. Anyway, I hope it changes la. Wakakakaka.

Till then...


Still trying very hard to get over you.
Waiting for your email reply now.
Still loving you

No comments: