Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 6, 2008

1 Week Of College...

The first week of college has gone. I have roughly 6 more weeks, excluding the study week, of college left this year. With that, my first year in college ends. Time passes quite fast. In just a blink of an eye, I've left my High School life for around 9 months already. Many things have happened in the short span of 9 months and I'm sure that more things are sure to come in the next few months of the year.

College is a bore. When it was the holidays, I was dying for college. However, when college started, I'm counting the days till the 2 months long holidays. Ironic. But really lah. College is really really a bore. It's just like another social place for me. Haha. Quite lazy to study. Not much incentive to study yet. There goes my study vow xD

Actually, staying away from home isn't as bad as people say it would be. It's quite fun to not to tell anyone where you are heading at night. Full of unrestricted freedom. Whoops. Correct that. No car = Restricted freedom. If only I have my car in the room I've rented in ss15, everything will be perfect. I will go wild. Hehehe. But then again, I'm not as wild as people think I am.

Nothing much has changed actually at college. I thought it would be weird not seeing some familiar faces in college, but it's not really weird. No offence to the people who left. Hehe. I'm adapting back to my study life. But not too much yet. It's been only a week. But I know that in a short span of time, college would end and my long holidays will come. The only plan I have is my Genting plan. I need more plans for my long holidays. I don't wanna rot at home doing nothing. I would literally die.

I didn't really know that quite many people at my church drinks beer. Haha. I had a lot of fun drinking beer in front of my parents, unrestrictedly, at my pastor's house. It is because it was Carl's 21st birthday bash. I drank only around 3 to 4 tins of beer and my mom kinda gave me the drink-more-and-you'll-die look. Only then, I stopped drinking. My dad drank only 2 tins of beer and his face was very red. I offered to drive but then my parents forbid me to drive. Oh well. If only I drank more... It would be fun! xD

I'm looking forward to more clubbing time this semester. At least I have a personal place to crash at for 2 months. I intend to use this time to the max! Should start planning my clubbing timetable. Haha. Just a little note. Clubbing isn't that good cuz you drink and smoke a lot. Haha. Unless you have the self-control, which I don't really have, don't go there often xD

Till then...


Drinking is a way to cure a broken heart
Smoking is also an alternative way

No comments: