Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 26, 2008

I choose

There was a time when I chose christian fellowship over my friends. Little did I know, I lost out on quite a lot of things. I lost close friendships, I lost posts. Basically, I lost a lot of thing. I thought I would be happy when I entered Christian Fellowship. No offence here. CF is fun. But, I just can't seem to really click with some people in CF.

Today, I skipped CF and went for an activity organized by the Science and Mathematics Society of INTI. It was a treasure hunt. I found out that I still have friends outside CF and I feel better at ease with them. I dunno why la. And I was very very very happy playing with them, eating with them and joking with them. I haven't been this happy for a long time since. It's like finding back your long lost brother.

Everyone knows I treasure friendship a lot. And I know after posting this, many people will say that I'm not a good christian blah blah blah. I'm not a bad christian. Who says christians who doesn't attend their college's fellowship is a bad christian? Furthurmore, I'm just going to CF less only and spend more time with my friends. I've spent and sacrificed too much for CF already. It's time for me to just lay back.

I'm really sorry if I've hurt anyone from CF here. But this is just my two cents. I'm sorry if I choose friends. But I treasure them a lot. I don't wanna lose them.

But no matter what, i still love God.

No comments: