Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1 Week Of Hols

YES! I have a whole week of holidays! Techinically speaking, I have only 5 days left, but What the HECK? Who cares? As long as I have my rest, I'm fine.

Anyway, I've killed my desktop PC on the very first day of hols. Why? Because it overheated. I've been downloading too many stuff already. And now it's all stuck in the computer with no way to pry it out. Haiz. I wanna watch my TVB series!!! GIMME BACK MY DESKTOP!!! I should have downloaded it to my laptop. Now, I'll have to wait and see when to bring it to the 'hospital'.

Hm... Basically, I have to study and do my assignments during my hols. I should be starting but somehow, I don't feel like starting at all. Hahahaha. I'm lazy. So, sue me.

Well, I have nothing much to blog about already. Actually, I have something to blog about. But, I'm just too lazy to type it out as I don't know how to put that into words. It's all jumbled up in my brain. Hehe.

Anyhow, I'm glad I have friends to hang out with. Hehe.

Okay. It's late. Time for bed. Ciao.

No comments: