Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 17, 2008

Driving

I've got my P license for roughly a year and a half already. In other words, I have been driving for over a year already. At the beginning, driving was really really fun. But then as the months went by, driving became a drag. I started to become practically a driver for both friends and family. That is just too sad.

Anyway, I hate driving in Malaysia. There are just too many things to hate. Especially drivers. Some are just too evil. I believe that all drivers in Malaysia have taken the course called 'VUL 101', which basically means Vulgarity 101. Or maybe even a higher course, VUL 301.

There was once when I was driving at around 130kmh in the fast lane. It's considered quite fast already. Then there was another car behind me. He tailgated me all the way. I was kinda pissed off at that time as I was moving at quite a fast pace and he still follows me behind at such a short distance. Thus, being a 'good person' I am, I jam braked my car. Hehe. There was a screeching sound. I believe there was some tyre skids on the road too. I smiled smugly into the rear mirror. That stupid guy speed even faster and overtook my car T.T

But guess what he did when he was beside me? Yeap. He showed the classic hand signal handed down from generations to generations - the middle finger. Of course, I knew I'm wrong for jam braking him but I was kinda furious. So, I speed up next to him, winded down my window, and shouted F*** Y**! And showed my middle finger at him.

Actually, I did not. I wish I did. Haha. However, my cacat-ed Proton is just too slow to keep up with his Toyota. This is just too sad.

I believe this particular person would have passed VUL301 with flying colours. I can just imagine the questions being set for VUL301.

Is it because the person has no moral education?

But I believe that moral education has no impact on anything. It is not practical at all! A preferable moral education test questions would be...

1. What do you do when the person in front of you is slow?
(a) Push the person
(b) Shout vulgarities at the person
(c) Do nothing and be calm
(d) Do (a) and (b), but for this test, I choose (c)

I guess I would circle (d)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some ppl are just nasty.

My friend tailgates ppl on the fast lane and flashes them repeatedly. Until they move.

Naaaaaaaaaaasty.