Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 15, 2008

Life Lately...

Lately, I have been attending a few birthday parties hosted by my church members. They really can drink beer. Hahahahaha. Quite fun. Somewhere where I can belong to xDDD But they should provide more entertaintment la. Cuz we always sit there chat chat and chat. Every week also chat chat chat. Next week, I'm going to bring my cards. So long never 'chor dai di' adi. Hahahaha.

Crap. My english is getting worse and worse. Getting used to chat speak already. MUST CHANGE!!!

Anyway, life has been quite boring lately. Nothing much has changed in my life. I can't seem to find anything to jumpstart my life. Nothing much for me to do. Any good and constructive suggestions?

I know I have been saying this again and again. But, this time, I'm really gonna change. I'm gonna pull up my grades and drop all my bad habits. No more over drinking and no more smoking. From now onwards, I'll only do social. And let it not become a habit. I'm gonna hold on to this for a long time.

To tell you the truth, something major has happened in my life lately. A change, to be exact. It's a long story to say it here but I hope this will become a turning point in my life. No more late night stuff adi. Gonna try very hard to change.

Pray for me.

Pray for my soul.

No comments: