Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nearly A Month...

Hm... It's going to be a month into my third semester in Inti already. Time really flies. Roughly in 1 more month's time, I'll be enjoying (or detesting) my 2 months long holidays. And then it'll be year 2009 with new beginnings. And then time will pass yet again. And then it'll be time for me to fly away xDDD

Anyway, nothing much has happened in my life. It's still the same old life for me. Wake up, college, eat, sleep, internet. Why can life be so boring? Oh yeah. And add in the 'OCCATIONAl' (Read the word properly) clubbing (I ain't no clubbing freak ya). There isn't anything to look forward to. That is so boring...

Mid terms are going to come soon. I hope I can do well in the mid terms la. I wanna get 4 flat this time! WooHoo!!! xD

I guess i'm going out now for a birthday party. Till then...


giomanach xD

No comments: