Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holidays

Holidays are here! I'm so happy! I've officially finished my second semester! 4 more semesters to go till I fly to US to furthur my studies! WooHoo! I hope it will pass fast la. Haha

Anyway, this holidays isn't as full as my last semester's holidays! But I hope to have loads of fun la.

I went up to Genting on Sunday. Went there for Church camp. Quite fun. Having fun there kinda took my mind off the people who left la. I finally know it was not a coincidence that I went to the camp. There was a purpose. I think I know the purpose. Thank you for bringing me there xD

I went and watch Wall-E yesterday with Lili. We ate Carl's Jr. Was so filling! The burgers was so big! The show was nice la. Hope to go out again to watch another show with her. Haha

I'm actually quite lazy to type this post. But I'm so bored. Was supposed to go to Leisure Mall to catch a movie with Hua May. But she FFK-ed me. Haha. Anyway, I have nothing to do today. So bored.

Dying out of boredom. Haha

No comments: