Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged >.<|||

[ACT 1]
1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf ?
Nope. But I'm a rebellious person. So, I've had a few. Muahahahaha.

2. Describe yourself in one word
Perasan. Haha. Actually, I'm not really perasan. I'm just doing it for the sake of laughter. If you don't like it, just tell me ya.

3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
The one I love. I don't care if the person doesn't like me. I like the feeling of loving someone. It's addictive. But then again, it really hurts if the person is with another person.

4 . Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
See my last post. For the sake of those who doesn't know Mandarin, yeah. I've loved and am still loving someone but never had the courage to tell the person.

5. Does it feel good to love?
Absolutely. Agape love. The greatest love of all.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
I will love you with all my heart, but I'm going to go now. See ya in the next lifetime! xD

7. What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Whatever that makes you happy xD

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Once upon a time, there was a cute and perasan guy called Raymond. He was very very very young. He tried to learn to love someone but to no avail. A few years later, he found love. But it was a one way street love. Too bad.

9.What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
I'm better than you. Mua ha ha ha ha

10.What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Am I considered 1? Hehehehehehehe

[ACT 2]
1. Best place to cry ?
In a secluded area with no one to see you shedding tears.

2. Who do you love the most?
God

3. Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes. Until now, I still do. Ask around. Some know who I hate. Hehe.

4. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
It is too hurtful to say it in public. I choose to keep it a secret. Locked in my heart. Forever.

[LAST PERSON]
~ Had a beer with ?
Jason

~ Went to the movies with ?
Lili

~ Talked on the cell phone with ?
Long Jie

~ You hugged?
Yi Herng

~ You yelled at ?
My mom. Hehe.

[IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU ]..
~ Kissed someone ?
Nope

~ Sing/Sang/Sung ?
Like duh.

List as many people as you want to tag and inform them in their Cbox or comment column.
Lazy to list. Go for it people!

No comments: