Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures Galore!!

As I promised in the previous few posts, here are the picture of 3 different events. Ipoh lil' trip, Sharon's House BBQ and Prom! It's Pictures Galore!
Ps: Yi Herng, Upload liao la. Aiyoyoyo...
IPOH TRIP!
Acting Like A Monkey xD

This is what Yi Herng said is the 'best cave' in Ipoh. I think the scenery there is not bad la.

Acting like a beggar eating on the pavement xD


Trying to act emo but to no avail. The Char Kuey Tiao wasn't that bad. The coffee was SUPERB!


Sharon's House BBQ

Look at the stars! Aim for the best

5 Daredevils on the roof


Extremely many people on the roof. Luckily the roof didn't topple down.



Me and Shu Yi. What was I so excited about?


Ye olde classic Champagne Open ceremony!!!


The BBQ atmosphere! Yummy food!!!


Group Picture! Good Luck Sharon!!!


Pei Chee (Boss Lady) and me (Amat) camwhoring


5 emo people looking at the same point


The Star!!!


Hi little baby!


The old gang except Soon Khai... Sad...



PROM PICTURES!!!

Aiyo. Even in the lift also wanna take photo xD




Andrew and me as.... BATMAN AND ROBIN!!!


Yi Herng (22 years old uncle) and me (20 years old xD)

Me and Iggoh!!!


Group pic!


Group pic 2! Say CHEESE!!!





Citching and Rahmond xDD


Christine, you are too tall! Kimberley and me trying to act taller than Christine xD

Kylie and Me!


Kimberley (Chimp-berley) and me!


A normal Andrew and Me!




The guys!


The girls, excluding Fiona


Can you see 2 handsome guys within these pretty girls?


Fiona and Me. I'm still smarter than you Fiona xDD


From left: Me, Kylie, Christine, Fiona and Johnson

No comments: