Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2008

People Come, People Go

People come and people go. This is how life works. Life goes on for everyone.
Time waits for no one.

This is what I need to learn to do. I have to learn to let go of old friends and get along with new friends. However, I understand that good friends are hard to come by. I will forever miss those who are going to go overseas. Especially you. I'm sure you know I'm talking to you, directly. Hehe.

The life cycle goes on. Dwell on the past I must not. For this, I will look way into the future. I wish that the future will be bright for me.

I wonder what will my friends feel when I leave for US next year around August...

I wonder what will I feel too...

No comments: