Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What is with today?

What is with nearly half of the population today? Why is everyone so emo today? Why am I so emo today? Why am I so emo lately? What is with the word emo? Why why tell me why.

Not sure what overcame my friends and I today, but quite a handful of people was emo today. I hereby declare today as an Emo day. Hehe.

Nothing much to post actually. Just that I'm extremely emo. And I'm in trouble. I haven't studied for my test tomorrow. I'm dead.

Not.

Haha. Gonna go study later.

Anyway, here are some lame jokes.

Once upon a time, a polar bear thinks that the sun is too shiny, so he put up
sunglasses. Then he became a panda...


One upon a time, a bun was hungry, so he ate lots of meat. Then he became a
pao...


Black cat fell into water, white cat save black cat from the water. Black cat
feel so thankful, and say:"miao"

I guess that is all. Till next time~

Emo-ing...

No comments: