Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lately

I haven't posted for a week or so. I wanted to post up the PROM pictures but I am too lazy. Maybe I'll do that post some other time. Today, I just wanna vent my feelings that is within me.
For the past few days, I have been putting sad messages on my MSN. Why? It's because I'm suffering. Not gonna post what I am suffering because this place is too public. Hehe. Anyway, just a little hint. It's about confused about love. Why is love so confusing. Anyway, not many people can see I'm suffering because I really can hide my sad feelings sometimes. I can be jovial at many times but actually behind those smiles and laughters, there are loads of sorrows.
Stress has been building more and more. I was so stressed up about this problem that I didn't really study well for my test. But then again, I don't study well for my test although I don't have any problems. So, screw that. Hehe. The problem has been preventing my from going to sleep.
This is like a nightmare happening all over again. It always happens every year. Since Form 4. I can remember it vividly. Why is life so cruel to me. But life is not unfair. Haha. It is cruel at times, but it shines on me at times too. There are always ups and downs in life. This is the truth that I have to learn to accept in order to be liberated.
As I said it is happening all over again, I think I'm reverting back to my old bad habits. Sad case la whey.....
I should not revert bad to my old bad habits.
I digress.
Or maybe not.
Anyway, I can wish that windstorm that I created can end. But I know the ending isn't any time sooner. Can anyone lend me a shelter so that I can hide there?
Preferably one that is strong.
And big.
And everlasting.

No comments: