Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

Back and still Emo-ing

I'm back from my little trip to Ipoh. Gonna blog about it sometime in the future.
Now, I wanna blog about my feelings.
I have been emo for the whole day today. I really don't know what has come upon me. Never in my life have I been emo for a long time. What is happening to me??!!! Actually, this emo feeling comes and goes. But when it comes, it stays for a long time.
Is it because I'm lonely? Do I have a lonely heart that yearns for love?
Actually, my heart don't yearns for love. I love someone already. But that is a one-way-street love only. Wanna know who is that? Cannot tell you lah here. Hehe. Too public already.
I really like the person. But... I don't know!!! My feelings are too jumbled up already.
I don't know what to do with life.
This is intefering with my studies already. I know I once said that love wouldn't interfere with my studies but this is way beyond my control.
Help me.
Please

No comments: