Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A New Outlook

Hm... For the past few days (or weeks or months or years!!!!) I have been really really really really really (x infinity) down. Now, I feel dumb for feeling so emo for so long. I'm now adopting a new positive outlook in life. I will now look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, look for the silver lining in the clouds and look at a cup as half full instead of half empty.

Looking back now, I found out that I've lost a lot of things while being emo. But the past shall remain in the past and I shall look forward into the future. It's like I'm starting a new life all over again. It's good, in a way.

Anyway, in a totally unrelated story, there are many people who are gonna leave INTI this semester. Let's see. Andrew Tan, Iggoh, Yi Herng, Annitah and Kimberley. Well, all I have to say to you guys is... GOOD LUCK IN LIFE!! I WILL MISS YA!!!

No comments: