Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 4, 2008

No internet connection???

Darn. I don't have any internet connection at home for the time being. This is because my freaking telephone line got cut off. Yup. Again. Not my fault. Hehe. My dad la. He didn't pay for like so many months so the line is being cut off, yet again. And I don't know what to do when I'm bored now. I'm basically cut off from the outer world for these few days till my telephone line gets connected back again. I'll be rotting at home. However, I will still not study yet. Hehe. Still lazy la.

I've really treasured all my friendships and Ifound out that friendship networkings are indeed very important. Hehe. On Wednesday and Thursday, my society had afood fair in college. Quite many of my friends came and support this food fair and made it kinda like a success. Hehe. So, quite happy la.

Tonight will be thenight of the concert whereby I'm the emcee. I hope I can speak clearly and fluently la. I really need the practice of public speaking. Pray for me ya xD

I dunno what to type already. Haha. Till then...

No comments: