Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2008

Chong Mae Ryn...

Me and Mae Ryn....

Mae Ryn ar Mae Ryn. Why do you have to leave so sudden. I don't mean death la. Choy!!! I mean leave INTI. You should have gave us the heads up way earlier. It's very shocking to learn of your leave right on your last day at INTI. But then again, I still have to give you credit for telling me face to face and for keeping this secret for god-knows-how-long.

You made quite many of us sad lor. Too sudden already. I don't even know if I screwed up my Calcalus quiz just now. Just sad la.

You're one of the first few person whom I got to know in INTI. I'm sure I'm going to miss teasing you. Oh ya. By the way, please know that I do not meant to hurt you when I tease you la.

Anyway, good luck in MUFFY. Hope you'll do good there. Don't forget the friendships you've forged at INTI. Remember us.

No comments: