Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

A reason behind every smile

A smiley!!!
There is always a reason behind every smile. We don't smile for no reasons. But some smiles are hard to read. The smile that I like best is a genuine laughter smile. Never a sinister smile.
However, there might be some problems behind those smiles. I must learn to read face expressions better. Guide me ya.
Get Smart! Be Smart!!!!
On a lighter note, I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Get Smart today. The show was very hillarious. But then again, it fell back to the same theme. Love. But anyhow, it was funny. If you haven't watched it, go watch it. Seriously. Hehe. Iggi black, Swee Ling, Annitah, Erika, Shaun, Christine, Yi Herng and me went today. All of us sat in 2s. How sad. Maybe because we went late la. Haha. Yi Herng! Your FAULT!!! XD Nvm la. Just kidding. Heh heh.
Anyway, today we gave Iggi back his cap. Hehe. He basically left it at the cf booth on Monday. We saw it and took it and put it in my car. He had been looking for it for the past few days but little did he know that it was with me. Hehe. He was kinda sad too cuz it was only one week old and it got lost. But at least he got it back today la. Yet again, he was like 'what the heck' xD
Prank Numbero Dos success!!! xD
I wonder what future pranks are in store...

1 comment:

huiyi said...

i watched it too!!
it's so funny!!