Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am who I am

Life is getting hectic. I have been going back home late for the past few days. I have loads of social obligations to attend to. I tell you ar. If I have no social obligations, I will be free like hell. If I have social obligations, I will be busy like heaven xD Like heaven on earth. Heh heh. Britney. >.<

Anyhow, I like it.

For the past few days, I don't really have the inspiration to post any blog. It's like very boring la whey. Oh yeah. Just a little prank we played on Iggi xD

Monday night, we were at college doing the CF booth for the concert thingie. Anyway, Iggi, Christine Lee and Brian left first to 'Silva's', a mamak, for dinner. They drove there la. After packing up, I drove my car to Silva's to meet them. In my car, there was Swee Ling, Christine Ong, Annitah, Yi Herng and Joshua. We managed to find a parking space. After getting out of the car, only we knew that I parked next to Iggi's car.

Feeling mischievious, I ask them for a paper. Then, we wrote 'For Sale', followed by Iggi's handphone number. Evidence is as below. But it is very blurry la.

What a bunch of posers. But too blur la >.<

Anyway, we went to Silva's la. After eating, we decided to continue our prank. That is to call up Iggi and ask him whether is he selling his Nissan. Yi Herng tried to take Iggi's phone and delete my number from the phone so that I could call him without him knowing it's me. But it failed. As a final resort, Joshua went to a pay phone to call Iggi.

But, Iggi knew it was Joshua. Haiz. Too bad la. Plan failed.

After paying for food, we all walked to the car. When Iggi saw the sign, he was like 'What the heck?' and quickly took down the sign, crumpled it up and threw it into the dustbin.

We had a great laugh.

How immature of us. Heh heh

No comments: