Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank You

Actually when I wrote the last post, I didn't want to play for my college's Christian Fellowship (CF). I didn't want to continue playing for them because of some personal reasons la. I felt really really down in the pits that day. I really dunno why. Before CF, I was very 'emo-ish'. After CF, the feeling still didn't go off. But me, being me, was still kinda talkative. So, not many people knew about me being 'emo-ish'.





Well, I didn't want to play anymore. I didn't wanted to serve in the Worship Team in CF. But then today after going to my church's worhip leaders workshop, I found back my heart of worship. Someone told me that we should be proud that GOD chose us to be in his ministry. And I AM PROUD! No one is going to take that feeling away from me. Ever again. That, I promise you.





Today, my group of friends and I went to Jessica's house for steamboat. It was okay la. Kinda awkward. Which reminds me to say sorry to Brian and Iggi. >.<>.<



That's us! The MAKAN GANG XD


The fun part was the part where we got lost. Hehe. We kept getting lost. But thanks to me xD (PERASAN XDDD), we found our way. Haha. It's was a longer way. But still, we managed to get back home la. Safely. In one piece. Hehe.



Anyway, I wanna thank Iggi too. Well, thank you for hearing me rant about the ICF concert. I didn't really realized that I had so much concern about this concert. Thanks for the advices too. You're also going off to INTI Nilai, so I guess I won't be seeing you much soon too. Anyway, good luck there. Study hard and well xD

No comments: