Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Still trying to find my place

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. Thus, it is
called PRESENT.

This is words of wisdom from 'Master Wu Guai'

That is my saying! Thief!!!

Anyway, I think that saying really means a lot. But if today is really a gift, must I cherish it? Is it really necessary to cherish everyday? Maybe so. But today, might not be one of the best day ever.


It's hard for me to find my place in life. I first thought I found a place in somewhere, but then later, I will find out that I'm not suitable there. I can't really find out what I am best in. I've been searching for ages but to no avail. There is bound to be people better than me. That, I know la. But I can't find anything that I'm good at. When I thought I'm okay at something, something happens to make me change that thinking. When will I find where I'm good at? When can I find my 'home'?


People say home is in the heart of the owner. But I can't even pinpoint where is my heart situated at. At first I thought it was in singing. But then something came up and I think I'm not good enough. I even thought I was quite okay at music. But guess what? I suck at that too. I thought I was good in maths too. But then again, I'm not that good at it. I thought I was good in designing things on the computer. But then again, I'm bad at that. I thought I was good at talking crap. Not to say that I don't talk crap. But I don't talk as what a pro 'crap-talker' would be. I thought I would be good in English. But then again, after reading my American History text, I found out otherwise.


Basically, there WERE many things which I thought I was good/fine/okay/not too bad in, but in the end, I found out that it is not my calling.



The only thing now I'm left with is knowing 'gossips' fast. Not all. But I get to know a lot of news. Without trying to know. It's sometimes good in ways. But sometimes, it's bad to know it all. But I do thank GOD for my 'uncanny' knowing of things. Maybe I'm borned to be a 'damage controller'. Hehe. I basically would interfere with things if things with my friends get out of hands thus making my friend 'emo'. I can't stand not helping. Friends are supposed to help each other. Friends are supposed to bail each other out. Friends are supposed to be there in both good and bad situations.



But somehow, some 'friends' dissapoint me....

1 comment:

huiyi said...

actually... u'r quite gd in many thgs
so... cheer up!
no nd to be perfect, jz try ur best
den it's ok