Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 20, 2008

Randomness

I'm feeling random today. Extremely random. I'm basically now in collge. In my computer lab class. We always have nothing to do. I'm so bored. Always bored. So, I've decided to blog. A few days ago, I had a topic to blog on. But, I'm me. So, I procrastinated. Thus, I forgot what I wanted to blog about. So, I'm being random today.

Every Friday is randomness day for me. Actually, it's always the same every Friday. It's movies day! But I always dunno who I will end up going to the cinema with. It's so random. I would just ask a few friends and yeah. We will go to the cinema. Mua ha ha ha ha ha.

I'm on the brink of losing my mind actually. I basically flunk my American History test. I TELL YOU! THE LECTURER IS NUTS!!! Is there any way to frame him for murder? IF only I can sue him for emotional torture. ARGH!!!! I never did liked history. And to think that I once wanted to be a lawyer. But I still could, right? RIGHT?? But then again. I dunno what I wanna do.

I digress.

I think I know what I wanna do. I wanna grow up! I'm acting like an immature brat. Correction. I'm not a brat. Hehehehe. Just a young kid caught in a 18 year old body. How sad can you be. Haiz. Poeple wants me to grow up. But I don't wanna grow up! Mua ha ha ha ha

Darn. I'm crapping like hell. This is me. Hehe. Maybe I should be admitted into a mental hospital.

Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......

No comments: