Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I didn't die!!!




Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha...


Okay. You can stop looking at the picture now. I know her 'things' are moving. Hehe. It's just your imaginations la. Aiyo. STOP LOOKING!!! Look at my post!!! xD

Anyway, I didn't die. I passed my AMERICAN HISTORY TEST!!!!!

WooHoo! Very hyper. Cuz I seldom pass my history tests!!! I got 70. Hehe. Not too bad for me la. Give me credit, kay?

Now, all I have got to worry is my American History assignment. I'm supposed to act as an Environmentalist to help 'George W Bush the 43rd' in my class trial. We are going to kind of debate which 'Bush' is better. The 41st or the 43rd?

Anyway, tomorrow is Jessica's last day in college. I wish her a great deal of luck. We will all miss ya. Hope you do well in the future. Keep in touch. Meet you in the States. Love ya.


No comments: