Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A busy weekend...

I basically had a very very very long weekend. First was the ICF concert, the second was the 6C gathering, while the third one was Pat A Pet. As they say, picture says a thousand words, I'll let the picture do most of the talking.
ICF CONCERT
La la la! Let's rock!
This picture is the only picture I managed to take for ICF concert. It was kinda tiring. This is the first time I'm an emcee for a christian event. Quite fun la. Hope to do it again another time. We had 1am to come play for us. 1am is basically a Malaysian Christian band. Boy. They were very good. I wanna be like them someday xD
That day, I slept at Yi Herng's house, along with Christine and Swee Ling. I slept at 4.30 and woke up at 7.30. I didn't want to wake up so early but Yi Herng's phone vibrated on the table. It was making so much noise so I woke up. And yet Yi Herng still continue sleeping on.... How wonderful...
6C Gathering
Shi Kai, Huai Qing, Ee Jane and me


Zhi Jie and me holding hands. Awwww xD


Group photo!

Part group photo!



Yet another group photo!

Finale group photo!

Basically, we had a lot of fun at our gathering. This is by far the best gathering ever. A total number of 17 people turned up. I think it's not bad la. Haha. We celebrated Andy's (aka PCK) birthday. We were one of the noisiest table in the restaurant. Hope to have another gathering which is similar to this in the future.

Pat A Pet

What is this colourful blob?

OMG! It's a lala dog!


This two are male dogs. But they kept trying to kiss each other. Gay >.<

Me holding a cute puppy!!!

Pei Shan, Soon Khai and me!!!

Me and Pei Chee acting cool...

Yes boss lady? What do you want your amat to do?

A normal picture finally

Pat a pet. An activity organized by my friends at Chong Hwa. A lot of things has changed at Chong Hwa. I feel like I've lost touch with my secondary school already. Haha. But anyway, life goes on la. Had a fun day. Chatted with quite many friends whom I haven't seen for ages. Crapped a lot too. I really really miss my friends. By the way, I never knew that dogs could be lala too till today. Haha.

I guess I have to study now. I have a test tomorrow. All the best to me. Haha.

Or maybe I should go dye my dog's fur too.

Or maybe not.

No comments: