Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

October IS COMING!

Gosh! October is coming soon! And the weather is getting better, not that cold anymore, Thank GOD! And the sun is starting to come out longer! It's about 6pm now, and there is still SUNLIGHT! Can't be more happier to see that!

I live to see the sunlight. I love the sunlight. I'll be extremely emo if I don't see the sunlight. But now, HAPPY DAYS ARE COMING! I love you sunlight!

I'm being overly hyper. I can't wait for the emo side of me to just drop away and not come back for a period of time. I guess I've been emo quite a lot lately. But oh well. All's well that ends well? I hope so xD

Anyway, I should be getting back to my studies. Gonna head home at around 6.30pm probably. Please still be there sunlight!

No comments: