Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 9, 2009

A fat ass liar

I'm a fat ass liar. Yea yea. I promised that I won't be emo but guess what? I've been emo-ish again. Surprise surprise. Oh well. I guess that would be part of life. But gosh! I hope it doesn't evolve into depression. I probably should get my ass out from Perth to a happier place before depression comes. Hm.... Wishful thinking much?

Anyway, I haven't been blogging much. Can't seem to find the heart to do so. A lot of things have happened for the past few days. My feelings are just so mixed up now that I don't even know what am I feeling now. This is just like high school again where I don't know much about love. I guess I'm still a 'noob' at this love game. Sigh...

I'm so scared of loving again. I'm scared of getting hurt in a relationship again. I just can't bear it. I think if I get hurt here in Perth, I will lose my mind. All of my mind I think, since I've already lost my mind partially xD

Finals are soon to be here in less than a month. It's kinda scary how time passes so fast. Soon, my second semester in UWA is coming to an end and that signifies the end of my first year in UWA! 1 down, 3 more to go. Sigh. Time passes really really fast.

On another note, I want to get a piercing on my left ear and a tattoo on my leg. I'm sure that my parents will kill me if I did that but hey! I think it is cool! I reckon that I will regret it in the future but I'll just leave that for the future. Getting a piercing and a tattoo here in Perth is extremely pricey. I will try to get myself a job first before getting the piercing and tattoo. I wonder what my parents will do after seeing me with those?

唉。好久没用华语写部落格了。通常当我用华语的时候,是我蛮脆弱的时候。那么我这次为什么脆弱呢?答案很简单--就是爱情。我真的不明白为什么爱情可以弄到我这么烦恼。我怎么不可以爱上一个已经爱上我的人?我为何要去爱一个不会对我怎样的人?

在个'单行爱'的路真的很辛苦啊。你看着你爱的人用'特别'的眼神去看别人,你的心就会碎成一万片。你会不断地问:"为什么他不会看上我。。。"

其实我到现在还没跟朋友说我真的喜欢的人。不好意思说出口耶。如果给你们知道肯定会吓死你们。哈哈。

我要回马来西亚。回到那边,我就不会看到你,我的心就会慢慢恢复原状。好期待回家哦。。。

1 comment:

x.i.a.o.t.i.a.n said...

raymond..........
dun tell others tat u fond of me lar...u will scare the whole world!! :p