Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It has been a while

It has been a while since I've blogged. And it has been a while since I came to Perth. In about 3 days time, my life as a first year university student will come to an end. Nostalgic? I guess so. So much of stuff has happened in the short period I have been here in Perth, both good and bad.

I've learn a lot of things since I came. A lot more than I can imagine. It makes me scared actually because I've not yet seen the whole wide world, but yet I've already started to feel intimidated. Life is not a bed of roses, how truly said. There are just too many obstacles in life. I'm not sure if I'm ready to cross these obstacles. When I fall, would I just stay there and cry? Or will I pick up myself and brush away the dust?

I've came a long way since. And in a few months time, it will be my 20th year on earth. How time passes. It's so fast! Sigh. I wish time would be less cruel and crawl by when my happy times come xD

Anyway, some update on my life here in Perth. Lazy to upload pictures though. Haha. But anyhow, I've moved into a new house. Note to self 1: NEVER MOVE HOUSE. House moving is one of the biggest hassle in life. I never knew I could accumulate so much stuff in just a short of period of time I'm here in Perth.

Note to self 2: Never assemble everything in one day. Your hands will kill you. On the bright side, I have a fully furnished room, and most of it was furnished by yours truly =D. The sense of achievement is overwhelming. I feel so proud. LOL

Anyway, I hope everything goes well for the presentation that is going to be held today. I don't wanna repeat this unit anymore...

1 comment:

Jian Lim said...

Ray!, funny how when we're back in Malaysia, we never notice so many things in life :S, similar to you, since coming here, its more of an eye opener..anyways dont worry man,IPE is over! and im sure we dont have to repeat it :)