Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Last day of uni

Sigh. The last day of my first year of University classes. So uneventful. Nothing much to talk about. Feeling kinda nostalgic. But I have a feeling that my University life is kind of at a turning point. I hope it is a turn for the better, and not for the worse.

When I think back, I seriously don't know what have I achieved in this year of University. But then again, thinking back to Inti, I don't think I've achieved much too. Hehe. No difference there. I hope to have a difference when I finish and graduate with a degree.

Let's see. Finals is coming really soon. In just a few more days time, I'll be sitting for my finals. Sigh. I'm kinda scared but then, I'm too lazy to study xD

Wish me luck anyway. I cbb blogging. No mood.

No comments: