Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 30, 2009

Finals soon!

So the last day of University came. And it went. Sigh. How time passes hey? I'm now in the midst of preparing for my finals. And oh boy. This is the time where I seriously become emo. Why so? It's because I don't understand a *beep* of my studies. I don't even know why am I studying for it. Sigh. Why is my comprehension of my study materials so low. I need to understand all of it! I bet that Greek would be wayyyy much more easier than these *beep* I'm studying for.

But oh well. I look forward to the euphoric sense of emancipation that will come after 10th of November. Sweet sweet freedom for the next few months until my 2nd year of University starts. Ah. The joy and wonders of holidays. Not to mention the boredness. LOL

Anyhow, I SHOULD EFFING BE STUDYING NOW!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE POSTING THIS BLOG POST?

Nah. I'm just bored out of my mind. But still, it's 2.53am now as I type this post. I should be in bed. No dirty thoughts there. Tsk tsk. Don't think dirty, 'kay? Hehe. I blame it on the caffeine. It makes me hyper and hard to concentrate. HOWEVER, I need it to stay awake. Ironic much?

Wish me luck for my finals =D

Peace out....

No comments: