Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Changing

I was just blogwalking through most of my friends' blogs. I found out something in common with nearly all my readings. Everyone changed and they yearn to change back to the old self. This is also the same case with me. I guess everyone is starting to feel the pains and cruelty of the real world. We are not shielded by our parents anymore and thus we don't live in our perfect little world anymore.

Sometimes I wonder if we could just recreate the old times. Yea yea. I know the world is like the cold blooded serial killer, but can't we just stop looking at the reality just for a minute or two? I just want to relive the old times for a minute. Sigh.

Some say changes are good. But what if I don't want to change? Everything happens for a reason. That is what they all say. It's not that I don't believe that, but it's that I choose to wish for the old good times to prolong. While just sitting here in front of the computer, I could list you like a million happy things that happened to me AND yet still feel emo.

Probably it's time for me to change perspective and look it from another angle. Perhaps I should see the glass as half full instead of half empty. I've always said that I don't want to be emo or something close to that (for example, saying I'm not going to be dodgy anymore), but it is quite hard to change your personality after it is incorporated in you for like months or years already.

Changes doesn't happen in a snap of the finger. NOTICING changes happen in a snap of the finger. Changes take a long time to complete, and even when you think it is complete, it is actually still changing. I guess this is like the wonders of changing. Normally, when noticing the changes, it is too late. Too late to do anything. The damage has been done. You can probably try to re-change it again, but it would be a tough one. It is always harder to revert stuff. Hard to write backwards, hard to say the reverted alphabets out loud, hard to walk backwards all the way... It is because we are just too used to the changes.

Ironic isn't it?

Changes. Whether you like it or not, just deal with it. You have no other choice.

Anyway, back to studies. Toodles...

1 comment:

Jian Lim said...

Hahaha, what you say is soo true, i guess its in our nature of who we are and to change that would be really hard unless some past incidents has affected us deeply, anyways maths ler, die die liao..all the best to you yea!