Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 more days~

It's gonna be the final of the final battle of the year. 3 more days time. Tuesday. 9 till 12.10. The final battle. Of. The. Year. I just can't wait for this to finish. Then I have take a break for the rest of the year. That is, until the results come out and I cry about it for a while, then I'll continue to be happy, until 22nd of Feb, when University reopens. Sigh...

I seriously can't wait for my finals to end. This has been one of the most stressing finals of my life. I've never ever been that stressed out for an exam before, not in Inti, not in Chong Hwa, and most certainly not in primary school. I guess it is true that they say University is kind of stressful. No wonder people go crazy when they study in University.

Speaking of which, will I ever be able to graduate? I guess it's kinda early to mention about graduation as it is just my first year of University. But this question never cease to exist in my mind. I'm so scared of failing a subject and end up not being able to graduate, let alone get my most dreamt first class honors degree. Oh well. Before worrying about that, I should be worrying about the exam that I have on Tuesday...

Kinda screwed up for this exam. This exam takes up 50% of the subject. As for the coursework of the other 50%, I got only like 33.5%. Hm... By Inti standards, I'll be looking at a C or a B-. But the system here in Australia is so different from the system I've ever been in. There is this stupid thing called scalling. If the mean results of the subject is not in the expected range, the results is scaled. Don't ask me how it really works. I don't know and don't intend to know. It's kinda stupid...

On a side note, I'm going to go back to South East Asia in about 20 more days time! First stop, Singapore. Second stop, KL, aka HOME SWEET HOME! I can't believe that the first time I came to Perth, I told like nearly everyone saying that I won't go back to Malaysia until 4 years later. What a joke. I guess home is where the heart is...

I should start concentrating on my studies now. Wish me luck. I need loads of luck and concentration. Till then!

1 comment:

Skywalker said...

good luck raymond~~ i believe u can pass ur exam de...gambateh!! =)