Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

THE END!

I'm no longer a freshman. As of today, I don't need to study a SHIT until next year! How great is that? Whoa. The feeling of freedom is so nice, so sweet. I can finally go back to being bored again. And yet, I think just within a few short days, I would say that I'm bored, and bored, and more bored. Ironic hey?

Anyhows, I'm having my long holidays. How will I spend it? I seriously don't know. I guess this would be one of the most lonely holidays ever. Sigh. But I will find peace in this season of lonelyness. One of my main objective this holiday is to grow stronger spiritually. Gonna seek Him even more.

So basically, I've finished my first year at UWA. Ah... The sentimental feeling is falling upon me now. One year in UWA. It is really unrealistic if I think of it sometimes. I mean like 1 year ago, I wouldn't ever imagine myself to be here in Australia. I've always thought that I would be in US at around this time. Since young, I wanted to be in US. However, the reality is that I'm here in Australia. It is weird how fate won't go the way you want it to go.

So here I am, close to being 1 year here in Perth. February 8th. It was the first day I touched down here in Perth. I would always remember the date.

Anyway, I'm off to drink to celebrate the end of exams. Till then.

No comments: