Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 27, 2009

Last day

Today is the last day I'm here in Perth for the year. Gosh. I can still remember vividly the last day I was in Malaysia before I came to Perth. I still remember what I said, and yet I didn't fulfill it. I can't believe time passes so fast. Soon, it'll be a year gone and I'll be another year older. It's unbelievable that I've already spent like 2 semesters here in UWA. It's quite amazing how time flies.

2 semesters of full blown emotions. This year is the year where nearly all of my emotions surfaced. And in full blast mode. I guess I'm not as independent as I like to think I am. I'm very dependent on friends. Once I'm alone, emoness washes over me, leaving me vulnerable to a lot of things. I have to learn to keep that away. Will I be able to do that?

Anyway, for the past 4 days, I was away down South at Denmark (It's in Western Australia) and Albany. It was hell lot of fun! My perspective on some people changed drastically during this camp. I guess when they say 'you can't judge a book by its cover', they are right. This is one lesson that I learnt. The down south trip was AWESOME! By the way, I'm beginning to keep saying the word awesome. It's such an awesome word! xD

The scenery down south was SPECTACULAR! The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Our God is indeed a great and wonderful God. I stood on the rocks above the ocean, taking in the cold and chilly sea breeze. It was so wonderful. It's just so freaking peaceful down there. It's a great relaxing thing to do right before I go back to the hustle and bustle of city life.

The fellowship was really awesome too! There were 19 of us that went down South in 3 cars, a Tarago, IMax and a Holden. It was so fun! Road trips are absolutely the BOMB! I want to do it every semester. I hope I have the money. Haha

Speaking of money, my mom wants me to work T___T She managed to find me a job (technically it's my uncle in Singapore) at a civil engineering firm. Not sure if I could get it. I'm having mixed feelings here. I want to work to get the experience and money. But I want to have fun at the same time too. Sigh. It's so troublesome to think eh.

Anyhow, I'm going to Singapore tonight. And Malaysia on 30th. Hope I have a great time! By the way, here are some of the pictures that I took while I was down South.

This is when I'm up on the 61 meters high tree. Scary yo!



This is the sunset. Awesome view.

Looking at the sea on the rocks. =D

This is a view of the sea as we pass by Albany. That, my dearies, is a Cruise Ship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a very beautiful place x))