Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bury the hatchets?

Things might not return to the same, scars shall always be there. I'm just gonna see how is the wound going to heal and to what extend will the wound heal. The emotional wound is a very tricky thing. It takes a long time to heal. Like most people say, time is a great healer. I'm not saying that it is not. But yet, time is probably one of the more complicated things in life. Some say that time is a great healer but some says time is cruel. How can something be good and bad at the same time?

It is probably like fire. There is a saying that goes like "Fire is your best friend when it is small and your enemy when it is big and uncontrollable". Time is somewhat similar to this, and yet there is a significant difference to it. Gosh. I don't know what am I rambling on now.

Why is life so tough? Why isn't there a reset button for life? No. Suicide is definitely not an option here. Yea yea. With suicide, you can run away from it. But my religion teaches me that Suicide is bad. And I don't plan to suicide anytime soon, nor for the rest of my time on earth. So people out there, don't worry.

Time to bury the hatchet, put the past behind me and try to do my own damage control now... Sigh. I'm always stuck with damage control. Someone help me do it? xD

No comments: