Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mistake?

Mistakes. Everyone makes them. Not many learn from them. Even throughout history, you can see that the once great leaders made severe mistakes and that led to the death of thousands. Thank God that my mistakes normally just involves me, myself and I. But the emotional cut is sometimes too hard to bear.

There are many decisions in life that I really regretted. Basically, coming to Perth is one. I still have 3 more years here in Perth. 3 years later, would I look back and just laugh at myself for regretting at this decision, just like how I laugh at myself for once hating Chong Hwa with a vengeance?

Basically for those who knows me extremely well, or maybe even for those who just know me on the surface, they might know that I am a person who seriously hates to be left out. I thought after moving in with friends, I wouldn't be feel that way anymore. But guess what? I'm wrong. Which led me to a point to question my own choice. Did I make the right choice to move in with them? But I guess it's kinda too late to change my mind again. I have to just stick with it. Sigh. This is seriously hell...

All I can do now is just pray for a peace of mind. And not think about it anymore. I asked my Cell leader what to do. She told me to tell them. I guess I will tell them, if they do it another time. But probably they were unintentional, but I don't know and I don't wanna know.

I just want to have friends...

No comments: