Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 3, 2009

'tis the season...

This the season to be emo, fa la la la la la la la la~~~

Why is everyone so emo these days? Even I'm so emo. LOL. But anyhow, after being emo, I found out who my true friends are. Although they are not with me currently, but they shall always be in my heart. I love you true friends =D

Anyway, I just wanna blog saying WHY THE HELL MUST PEOPLE LIE ABOUT THE SMALL THINGS? For goodness sake! Why lie about your mark? If you got full marks, BE PROUD ABOUT IT! Gosh! This is like so lame! Such a small thing also wanna lie... Sigh... What is the world coming to anyway...

In a lighter note, I've decided to get more active in Church cum Cell activities. I won't turn down any request for me to do anything, eg. refreshments, worship etc etc etc. I'm always at your service, ready to go =D

University is being a bitch currently. There are assignments to finish and tests to take. Sigh. 7 weeks into 2nd semester University life and I'm sick and tired of it already. I seriously think that the University should contemplate using this method. Having classes for one week and having holidays for one week. Screw the long holidays. I rather have short bursts of holidays in between the study time, this way I can relax!!

I'm currently stocking up on a lot of junk food. Junk food IS MY LIFE! I'm so gonna gain weight now T___T. On the bright side though, WINTER IS COMING TO AN END! As of 22nd September 2009, Spring is going to be officially HERE! Heat is here! YAY! Heaters can be put away already finally. Phew! =D

It's 12.35am now. I should be studying now. That is what I'm gonna go do now! Till then peeps!

3 comments:

Kenneth said...

i want spring too...

Jian Lim said...

WINTER!! why do yu have to go T.T

Skywalker said...

wa...so fast spring time ah?? hahaha...erm...dont eat junk food lo...fat fat ah... xp