Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Post Holiday Stress

Holidays can be a blessing and a bitch. Sigh. Let me sum up why so.

Before Holidays: I WILL STUDY HARD! I WILL STUDY DURING THE BREAK! I WILL MANAGE TO CATCH UP ON MY ASSIGNMENTS AND STUDIES!

During Holidays: Ah. There is still so much time. I'll just do it tomorrow!

After Holidays: OMG! SCREW IT! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING DURING THE HOLS! HOW AM I GOING TO MANAGE TO FINISH MY ASSIGNMENTS IN TIME! I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW TOO! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! *dies*

There. Understood?

I don't know why but suddenly, it's like everyone wants to change majors. It's either changing disipline within engineering or just changing majors or even to changing universities. Sigh. This makes everyone so emo-ish. It makes me think at times. Have I made the wrong choice of taking Engineering here at UWA? Hm... I guess I'll never know..

On a lighter note... I have the freaking HAY FEVER. For those who doesn't know what is it, let me just sum it up for you. My nose is dripping like a leaky faucet, except for the fact that instead of water, it's mucus. I tell you ar. Everytime I fling my head, my mucus would just fly out of my nose and land somewhere. It's like a water bazooka. And my eyes keep tearing up too. Sigh. Tears just keep flowing out of my eyes, non stop. It's like I'm crying 24/7. How embarrassing >.<

Anyway, I'm just blogging to run away from studying. I have a test tomorrow! Wish me luck yea!

2 comments:

Jian Lim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

get well soon!! and yes arent we all "productive" over the holidays :) the best thing you can do with hay fever is to avoid any plants...which is probably impossible and bring a LOT of spare tissues incase-what you call-the mucus "flies."