Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's the Hols!

The week-long study break is finally here. I can take a short breath for a while. Sigh. This holiday won't be a break from study but it'll be a break FOR study. Sad much?

Anyhow, nothing much that I want to blog about. Haha. But I noticed that I've became a loner. Sigh. Oh well. I guess I'll have to get used to being like this for the time being. I can expect to be with people all the while. Somehow, I find peace in being alone sometimes. Just like me walking along Matilda Bay. It was kinda relaxing.

I sometimes think I'm annoying. Because on MSN, I always find people first before they chat with me. Sigh. But I can't help it. I just wanna chat....

Speaking of chat, I think that since I came here to Perth, my chatterbox nature has decreased by a significant amount. I'm talking much much more less now. I don't know why is this so but I'm scared. It means I'm changing. I don't know it's for the good or for the worse, but I'm still scared all the same. I used to be able to talk a lot, but after coming here to Perth, I've toned down a lot. I don't like it.

No comments: