Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Extreme emo post alert

It's 12.34am. I have a test at 9am later. I'm very stressed out for this test. This is seriously like the first time I'm taking a maths test without really understanding the things that are going to be tested. I'm extremely worried and stressed....

I was at my University's laboratory studying till about 12am. I declined Dex to fetch me home. I guess that is a stupid move. In the end, I walked home alone. Alone with my shadow as a partner.

I've evolved into something I'm scared of, a loner. I never wanted to be a loner. But under these circumstances, I've became a loner. I don't wanna be a loner. I want to have many friends all around me....

I seriously miss those times I was in Malaysia when I was surrounded by friends. Where is the feeling? Someone help me find it back?

Btw, thanks to those who cheered me up in MSN. I appreciate you guys =D
I just wished that I can be with you all...

No comments: