Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's the study break

I still remember before the study break, I swore I would study everyday. But sigh. Even the best laid plan of mice and men often go awry. Up till today, I still haven't started on anything. And the nearest time that I would have time to study is Friday. Sigh. I'm dead.

Anyway, nothing much has been happening lately. Just went drinking at Dex's house on Sunday. And today, I'm going drinking at Adrian's house. LOL. Drinking spree. Haven't had drinking sprees for a long time already.

You know what is the death of me? GENG1003 and Dynamics. These 2 subjects are killing me slowly. Hm.... Will I survive this semester? We shall see =D

This is a super short and random post. Sigh. I'm just running away from doing my research... This is bad...

No comments: