Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Untitled just because I want it to be

I've finished my 1003 essay!!! 1500 words! I think I did it in a few hours, but if I weed out the time that I surfed facebook, msn, dota, fmylife while doing that essay, I think I would have needed about 2 hours to finish it. Ah. Procrastination rocks!

Well today, I had lunch at Sizzlers in Morley. Omg. It's like so far away. Had to take a bus to city then another bus to Morley. Total time on bus: approx. 1 hr. It was hell tiring... After reaching Sizzlers, we had to wait for Kishan the birthday boy. He was LATE!

When he reached, we all said Happy Birthday to him and then faked leaving xD But he acted indifferent. Sigh. Mission failed there. But anyway, we still hung around outside Sizzlers and finally got into Sizzlers about 3 hours later. Jokes. About 10 minutes later xD

Anyway, I seriously feel very bad for Kishan. We didn't get him enough pressies. Oh well. More to come KISHAN! LOOK OUT! Anyway, after entering Sizzlers, we took another 15 minutes just to decide what to eat. Sigh. Why is everyone so indecisive?

But anyhow, we sat down. Then Sin Yee and I went off the the Salad Bar to grab some cake for Kishan. We basically took every topping available there. We were kinda in a hurry. It was hillarious xD

The lunch went on without much problem. But oh wow. The food! IT WAS HELL GOOD!!! I ordered a T-bone steak. OMG! IT WAS SO HUGE!!!!! I swear that it could feed the entire world population. But the taste. YUMM! SUPERB! MARVELOUS! WONDERFUL! YUMMY! =D Liz couldn't finish her pork ribs steak so she gave some to me. It was hell good too! But there was just too much bones there >.<

Anyway, the lunch then proceeded on without any problem. Then Sin Yee and I got bored and we started to play a game - daring each other to eat some kind of food combination. Sin Yee first dared me to eat a chip dipped in coffee and thousand island sauce. Then Liz had to come and add loads of pepper and salt to the chip. Sigh. A dare is still a dare. I ate it =D

Then I forgot what I dared Sin Yee to eat. But anyhow, she ate it dutifully xD THE NEXT PART IS HORRIFIC!!! PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!

Evil Liz and Evil Sin Yee went 'trigger happy'. They took a cup and set off to the drinks counter. They mixed every drink together for me to drink. It was actually ok. Then, they came back and dared me to drink. I was being a pussy. Didn't dared to drink. Little did I know there was more to come.

I think I drank that combination and it wasn't too bad. But then, Sin Yee added Coffee. Then Matt added his leftover chicken bones. IT WAS STARTING TO GET GROSS. Then Jon dared me to drink that combination, saying that he will treat me to Chilliz for lunch if I drank it. I contemplated a while and said yes. But then, Adrian said to add pepper sauce. I asked Jon again would he raise the bet. Jon said he would raise it to 2 lunches.

AND THE HORROR STARTS

Remember, in the drink, there are now:
1. Every soft drink available
2. Coffee
3. Leftover Chicken Bones with bits of meat on it and some fat and sauce

NEXT.
4. Adrian added pepper sauce and lemon
5. Someone added tiramisu cake
6. Salt and pepper are added
7. Some unidentified sauce is added

THAT IS SERIOUSLY A VILE COMBINATION. The sad part is, I drank a sip. OMG! IT TASTED LIKE PUKE! YOU CAN FEEL CHUNKS OF STUFF GOING INTO YOUR ESOPHAGUS! YUCK!

I won the bet =D Thanks Jon =D

After that, Ben drank it. Prita drank it. Then I think most of the people at the table drank it, with the exception of Leemun, Liz and someone else I think. I think Jordon didn't drink it either. Not too sure.

That was the highlight of the lunch xD THANKS KISHAN FOR SUCH A NICE LUNCH!

Anyway, just ffs (guess this abbreviation), SEE THIS CHAT!

Now we know that Adrian likes to screw girls when his parents aren't home =D

No comments: