Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 20, 2009

DIE PLEASE

YES! YOU OVER THERE! DIE! I'm talking about Dynamics, a subject that I'm taking now. OMFG! It's so freaking hard! It can go and die in Timbuktu is all I care! GRRR! The subject makes me so freaking annoyed and pissed off at the same time! Why the hell must this subject be invented?
As a torture material? I swear it can go like this...

Captured Prisoner: I WON'T TELL YOU MY SECRET
Captor: Yes you shall. Behold the power of this dynamic question! Solve it!
Captured Prisoner: NOOOOooo... I can't solve it! I'll tell you all of my secrets!

Sigh. Can someone go kill this subject for me please? The reward shall be my gratitude, and mind you, my gratitude is hard to come by. Bwahahaha.

On a ligher note, I'm joining in the 40 hour famine! Basically in this activity, I can literally fast from anything for 40 hours! I can fast food, fast furniture, fast homework, fast talking, fast breathing etc etc. LOL. I chose to fast from gossipping. Gawd. It's gonna be hard. And a new addition, I'm going to fast from eating too, I hope I can go on for 40 hours without eating! Wish me luck!

And if you're in Perth, COME DONATE TO THIS GOOD CAUSE! I'm fasting gossip and food because I wanna raise funds for the poverty stricken countries! Support me!

No comments: