Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's coming to the 3rd week!

Emotions are actually boiling deep within me. It's August again. 1 year ago, this time, I sent some of my friends off to the airport as they depart for US.

9 months ago, I never thought that I would be here in Perth.
9 months ago, I thought I will be going to America.
9 months ago, I was having a happy time in INTI.
9 months ago, I never fathom I would be alone in Perth.

9 months later, I'm here in Perth.
9 months later, most of my AUP friends are leaving for America.
9 months later, I'm regretting yet again (It's time number 19232342786) for not staying with AUP.
9 months later, I'm feeling nostalgic again...

Sigh. Why did I ever leave AUP? If I didn't leave AUP, I would be back home in Malaysia studying for my last finals with my friends, worrying about my new life in America, attending farewells, having my own farewell, going to airport etc etc.

Why did I make the decision to leave all those? Sigh. It's too late....

Anyhow, I wish everyone in INTI good luck for your finals! For those who are flying to US for this Fall semester, I wish you all the best. I will miss you guys. I hope that you guys won't just remember me as 'a friend I once had in INTI', but remember me as Raymond. Sigh. I will be very sad if you forgot me. Good luck in the State friends. Have fun!

No comments: